ENGINE ASSEMBLER / FITTER / MECHANIC
ENGINE ASSEMBLER/ FITTER / MECHANIC
We are currently seeking applications for Engine Assembler/Fitter/Mechanic to join our team.
We are a family owned and operated business established for over 40 years with a strong reputation, wealth of knowledge and technical expertise. We are located in Pinjarra and specialise in classic, vintage, performance and diesel engines, both small and large.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of engine assembly
- Work independently as well as assist with apprentice training
- Attention to detail
- Keep work area safe and tidy
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Engine Assembler/Fitter/Mechanic
- An effective communicator and have exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proactive, have a strong work ethic and able to add value to the team
- A can do attitude
We offer excellent working conditions with above award rates, a work/life balance, parking and a fully air-conditioned workshop.
Accepting applications for fulltime, part-time and casual position.
All applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org